But words can never hurt me
No prequels yet. Why not write one?
No sequels yet. Why not write one?
Comments (4 so far!)
- #3029 Posted 6 months ago
- #3030 Posted 6 months ago
Dante and Lizbeth, huh? Search engines say "Dante's Heat" by Lizbeth Dusseau, or look up Lisabeth Dante on facebook, but with an 's'.
Either way, characters have to have both negative and positive traits. An anagram of them is a nice visual way to document them.
- #3032 Posted 6 months ago
The most interesting thing about this poem is that readers seem to have such varied interpretations of its meaning.
- #3034 Posted 6 months ago
- Published 6 months ago and featured 6 months ago.
- Story viewed 8 times and rated 0 times.
All stories on Ficlatté are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. What does this mean?